Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Testimonials About Auto Accidents

Several years ago I was involved in a car collision. I began seeing Dr. Dan shortly afterwards for the injuries I sustained to my neck, low back and hip. It was amazing how much better I felt within a short period of time. The technique he uses to find the source of the pain is amazing and his approach to chiropractic treatments is totally different than any I’ve had before. No more twisting on the neck and thrusting on the back. His adjustments are virtually pain free. I am convinced that his treatments helped me to heal much quicker.
Diane B.

I was involved in a car accident on March 17th, 1997. I was stopped in traffic when I was hit from behind at 35 mph. I was under Doctor's care and off of work for almost 2 years. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and taking 26 pain pills a day. I was in a fog, slept all the time and the bills were piling up. A friend told me about the Doctor and I decided I had to try something to get my life back. It took about 2 months of twice weekly visits and he finally got my shoulders and rib area to move where I was back in alignment. I was given nutrients and I no longer take any prescription drugs. I still see him on an as needed basis to keep everything in good working order and I am very thankful that I gave them a try because it changed my life.
Cathy M.

I have been a chiropractic patient for over 18 years. I started going to a chiropractor due to a car accident. Over the years I have been involved in four additional auto accidents. Chiropractic care has helped me to function in spite of my injuries. The Doctor has helped me along the way to recovery and his treatments have made it possible for me to enjoy life with my family. He has helped me with every pain from common headaches to the muscle aches due to fibromyalgia. I personally don't know what I would do without chiropractic care.
Dawn A.

I was involved in a car accident in September 2003. I had severe neck pain and was advised to see a chiropractor. I looked through a list of chiropractors and decided to go to Dr. Dan Thibodeau. Dr. Dan uses the Activator technique which made me feel very comfortable. I am very leery about going to chiropractors who adjust using the cracking method, so he was my number one choice. I was seen by Dr. Dan for approximately 6 months. My health improved at a fast rate and I was released from care at the end of March 2004. He also showed me how to do exercises to strengthen my neck and back. The exercises showed me that he really cares about his patients. He is always friendly and always will go the extra mile to make a patient as comfortable as possible. Dr. Dan made my chiropractic experience a great one and I would see him again if needed.
Dana H.

No comments: